Deadline: 1 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative & Finance Assistant in Guwahati, India.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative & Finance Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Invoice Processing.
- Support to Financial Control.
- Contracting of consultants and service providers.
- Events and Conferences.
- General Administrative Duties.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum 5 year’s progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English and local language of the duty station is required.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.