Deadline: 28 September 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Budget & Finance Associate in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Budget & Finance Associate will perform the following functions:
- Assist in Programme Budget monitoring including monitoring of budget ceilings, PB allocation and resources available processing of Budget Journals in line with approved Programme Changes, identifying and resolving funding/budgeting problems.
- Review and maintain information in the database on GSM HR work plans, analyze the financial impact of programme changes onthe HR plan Prepare related expenditure batches.
- Assist with calculation of standard costs.
- Raise funding requests and Award Budget for HR positions to ensure that HR positions are duly funded to avoid Oracle Labor Distribution (OLD) errors.
- Focal point to resolve discrepancies pointed out byACT/HQ during the monthly payroll OLD run, carry out budget analysis to establish savings/shortfalls under HR positions.
- Assist in preparation of presentations and briefings for high level meetings like WR’s meeting, Regional Committee, HLP/SPPDM, WHA, etc.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Secondary School education with specialization in budgeting and accounting.
- Diploma / certificate of specialization in finance and accounting an advantage.
- Training in computer applications including MS excel.
- At least 8 year’s experience in the areas of budget or financial accounting.
- Experience in a UN Organization or International Organization is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel as well as familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, such as GSM.
- Good knowledge and understanding of WHO Financial Rules and Regulations. eManual Provisions, WHO’s automated accounting system (GSM) and accounting principles in general B.
- Expert knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.