Deadline: 28 May 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Executive Assistant in Kolkata, India.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Communication Support
- Provide routine information pertaining to the work of the division/office.
- Draft responses to written inquiries on routine questions.
- Administrative Support
- Maintain the supervisor’s calendar and arrange meetings.
- Organize official travel on behalf of supervisor.
- Operation Support
- Maintain and update a system which monitors the absence of staff.
- Support management of administrative supplies, office equipment, and updating the inventory of items.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the field of work.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Training and experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other UNICEF software such as SharePoint knowledge of integrated management information systems required.
- Good knowledge of UNICEF administrative policies and procedures.
- Organizational, planning, and prioritizing skills and abilities.
- Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with visitors.
- Ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural background.
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals and to provide guidance to more junior support staff.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.