Deadline: 15 June 2018
Public Affairs Centre (PAC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Field Research Officers in Bangalore, India.
The Field Research Officer will work as a team member in specific action research projects and support the project teams in all field related project activities.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Field Research Officers will perform the following functions-
- Co-ordinating and conducting field surveys and monitoring the progress of projects; carry out community engagement and focused group discussions to assess the gaps in awareness and compile a gap analysis that will be the basis for community advocacy and action; writing high quality reports periodically and in time; help keep Research Team databases up-to-date; implement IEC campaigns and advocacy initiatives; implement capacity building and training programmes, including training of trainers; other duties as assigned.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- A first-class MSc/MA degree in the science or social science streams from an academic institution of repute with strong computer skills (MS office suite and SPSS).
- A minimum experience of 3 years in field research and surveys in community engagement projects; good Kannada and English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Strong networking and advocacy skills and good organizational and reporting skills.
- Willingness to undertake frequent travel
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit PAC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.