Deadline: 22 October 2020
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Analyst in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 3 years.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Support Regional Advisory Business
- Serve as a Regional Finance focal point for various Advisory services business areas and work closely with HQ counterparts as well as internal clients based in the region to provide business areas budgetary support on an ongoing basis.
- For the assigned Advisory services business areas, provide support to relevant Directors and Managers, contribute to the Annual Budget submissions, work closely with the Team Leads on Project budgets, assigning funding, monitor actual spending vs budget, forecasting, monitor fund balances and share quarterly business area reporting.
- Ensure proper accounting of costs and controls which include responsibility for TRS (time recording) compliance, BF111 clearing, ASFM allocations, Letter of Representation (LOR) sign offs.
- Provide support to relevant Directors and Managers on as needed operational reporting.
- Prepare other periodic reports for the assigned Advisory Services business areas.
- Prepare external Donor Financial reports.
- Enhance reporting capabilities (using Cognos/Business Warehouse/SAP/ASOP/ASID).
- Develop Advisory Services reports, budget variance reports, donor reports.
- Assist in annual Budget planning & submissions, forecasting and variance exercise.
- Review pricing and budgeting tool and provide inputs to Operational team to ensure that the budget in IBIS is compliant with pricing tool and the project workflow documents are in compliance (concept note, implementation plan, completion, and supervision).
Applicants must have:
- Degree in accounting, finance, business or economics with 5 year’s of working experience.
- Professional accreditation (CPA, CMA, CIMA, ACCA, etc) is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and proven practical skills in financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and financial management.
- Ability to produce standard activity and unit-level reports and budgets and provide analysis of budget information.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information, interpret data, retrieve information and clearly and concisely communicate results.
- Good data mining skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Package.
- Ability to prepare, present and discuss findings in written or oral.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WBG.