Deadline: 6 October 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Administrative Assistant in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance and Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Assist in monitoring and evaluation ofthe development plans and priorities, reports and other relevant information of project implementing partners with a view of identifying potential areas for cooperation and ensure gender-responsive principles are incorporated throughout activities.
- Provide programming and administrative support to activities undertaken by the implementing partners and prepare briefs, periodical reports, media updates and statistical data on status of project activities, to contribute to the preparation of technical and progress reports.
- Draft correspondence, letters, emails, meeting notes, memoranda and reports on administrative matters in accordance with standard office procedures.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks, including logistical support to the project personnel, travel arrangements, visas, hotel reservation, etc. and provide logistics arrangements for conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings.
- Assist the project coordinator in the programming and preparation of budget estimates and expenditure forecasts by analysing and monitoring the situation of resources as compared to planned activities, including budget revisions and rephrasing as per timeline agreed with donor and in accordance with ILO internal procedures.
- Assist the project in maintaining project financial transaction and reporting systems in accordance with the ILO financial rules and regulations.
- Prepare administrative and finance related briefing materials for the reporting purposes.
- Keep abreast of the progress report requirements and timetable, providing support for the preparation of the submission.
Applicant must have:
- Minimum University Degree.
- 5 year’s progressively responsible administrative, secretarial and finance work.
- Professional training in finance and administrative field would be an added advantage.
- Excellent command of English and Hindi.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.