Deadline: 20 August 2021
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Assistant in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
The HR Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Administer and implement HR strategies and policies in India CO in full compliance with UN Women rules, regulations, and HR policies and guidelines:
- Provide general, standard information to the management and staff on HR strategies, rules and regulations.
- Identify ways in which the administrative needs can be met within existing policies interpret processes and procedures, anticipate and manage operational requirements.
- Provide HR administrative and logistical services to India CO and region in full compliance with UN Women rules, regulations, and HR policies and guidelines:
- Process, draft, edit, proofread and finalize for approval a variety of correspondence and other communications; maintain files/records, monitor deadlines.
- Facilitate and coordinate recruitment processes in full compliance with UN Women rules, regulations, and HR policies and guidelines:
- Draft job descriptions and vacancy announcements; assist in reviewing and processing requests for classification.
- Screen candidates and facilitate and participate in interview panels as necessary.
- Provide administrative support to staff performance management and learning and development in full compliance with UN Women rules, regulations, and HR policies and guidelines:
- Support compliance with the performance appraisal review in the office and region and staff learning and development.
- Support in the preparation of Office learning plan and individual learning plans in consultation with the Operations Manager.
- Maintain data in relation to HR in full compliance with UN Women rules, regulations, and HR policies and guidelines:
- Maintain and update internal database and files on administrative HR matters in a confidential and secure manner.
- Generate a variety of standard and non-standard statistical and other reports from various databases.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or Public Administration is an asset.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant experience in office administration and/or human resource management.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and experience in handling of web-based management system.
- Fluency in English and Hindi is required.
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UN Women.