Deadline: 9 June 2016
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Assistant in Chennai, India.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for ensuring that the work done by the Intake and Processing teams is in accordance to appropriately defined quality standards.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Manage fulfillment activities, including incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Provide interpretation of various policies, processes and procedures related to the HR transactions, products and services and ensure the advice is in accordance with Staff Rules.
- Exhibit excellent telephone etiquette and client service skills.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all transactions and document fulfillments in case management or relevant system.
- Conduct research and analysis for case resolution.
- Manage task checklists for specific transactions / events (e.g., Separation).
- Educate customers on the availability and usage of self-service options.
- Complete transaction processing (reviewing form accuracy, verifying eligibility, completing election/enrollments, etc.).
- Exhibit extensive knowledge and understanding of relevant operating policies and procedures and guides clients in applying relevant policies, procedures, and technology.
- Demonstrate accountability with respect to prioritizing assignments and ensuring effective handling and completion of work.
- Manage difficult clients and demonstrate accountability till complete case resolution.
- Support projects within the HRDSO (e.g., identifying past trends in the HRDSO in order to recommend improvements, participate in process improvement sessions, etc.).
- Provide recommendations for increasing user satisfaction.
- Provide individual counseling to staff members on variety of HR policies.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree (HR, Management, Behavioral Sciences, Business, IT or other related field).
- Minimum 6 months to 2 years of relevant experience in an international and or inbound call center environment is desirable.
- Working experience in HR shared services domain will be an added advantage for this position.
- Experience in handling client calls in a contact center environment.
- Excellent English Language Skills (both verbal and written).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.