Deadline: 25 September 2020
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of IT Analyst SysAdmin/Developer in Chennai, India. The duration of this post is 2 years.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Job Responsibilities
The IT Analyst SysAdmin/Developer will perform the following functions-
- Participate in requirements review and solution design and level of effort estimates.
- Translate vague/high level requirements into verifiable possible scenarios/assumptions with potential solution proposal.
- Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation.
- Design, document, and configure the system and test the application.
- Assist in UAT, deploy the approved code-changes to the production during the non-business hour change window.
- Perform code review, configuration optimization, and continuously improve simplicity and maintainability of configuration.
- Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for system maintenance.
- Participate in regular meeting with external consultants.
- Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of any production issue.
- Work flexibly with dynamic environment where priority changes frequently.
- Adhere and follow WBG standard protocol including Security Accreditation, and Change Management, and other administrative/governance standards and procedures.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree with 2 year’s relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 year’s relevant experience working in a corporation/institution as a .NET developer or software system developer in an integral system development/maintenance team.
- Experience working on data/system migration and third-party product customization.
- Experience in competency with Microsoft .NET framework 4.5+ using Visual Studio (2015 or later) technologies.
- Experience in competency with ASPX and C# Language.
- Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming backed by hands on experience.
- Experience in developing Windows/Desktop Application using C#Expert-level expertise with SQL Server 2012/2016.
- Experience in expertise with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and report deployment.
- Experience in competency in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, SQL Profiler, Open Queries, DB Link, etc.
- Experience in application performance monitoring and optimization.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WBG.