Deadline: 20 April 2021
WWF-India is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Manager – Fundraising in New Delhi, India.
WWF-India’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Manager – Fundraising will perform the following functions:
- Improve the positioning of WWF India and the EE division in the market as a preferred partner of choice for environmental education initiatives.
- Identify fundraising priorities for the EE division and develop a fundraising strategy to meet them.
- Attain fundraising targets for the division. Collaborate with implementation teams for resource mobilization strategy.
- Explore the external and internal environment for potential partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop proposals for project and fundraising.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with prospective and current funding agencies.
- Prepare marketing and communication material for EE division in collaboration with the designing team.
- Develop and execute fundraising campaigns for the EE division.
Applicant must have:
- Graduate/ postgraduate in any field & MBA from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 6 year’s post-qualification experience in a similar domain.
- Previous experience of working in the nonprofit sector in a fundraising role will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work and deliver in a high-pressure, performance-driven environment.
- Demonstrate organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High standards of ethics and integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
For more information, visit WWF.
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning applicant’s full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references via email at the address given on the website “ Manager – Fundraising ”, in the subject line.