Deadline: 29 August 2020
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Assistant in New Delhi, India.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Operations Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide a range of administrative and/or operational support services.
- Contribute to the smooth and efficient functioning of the work unit by evaluating requirements, organizing and carrying out work assignments accordingly and proposing improvements to work processes.
- Prepare, draft and finalize general and administrative correspondence and undertake quality control of outgoing documents for accuracy of information, grammar, style and compliance with applicable standards.
- Provide informal translations.
- Maintain the official travel plan of the work unit.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements, coordinate visa and security requirements, and process administrative transactions.
- Initiate, process and follow up on HR and finance administrative actions, verifying that information is in compliance with applicable standards.
- Input complete data in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Perform other HR and finance support functions as required.
- Process arrangements for the arrival and/or departure of staff, including travel, security clearances, visas, transportation of personal affects and other benefits and entitlements and follow up with concerned authorities as appropriate.
- Perform operations for authorizing and effectuating expenditures.
- Prepare inputs, run reports and extract and compile data to support optimal budget utilization and preparation of programme and budget and workplan documentation.
- Coordinate and provide a range of administrative and financial support for meetings, workshops and other events.
- Ensure the timely preparation, translation, publication and dissemination of documents, presentations, briefing files and related materials.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary school education.
- 5 year’s of general administration and office support work experience.
- Experience of working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Knowledge of general office support and operational areas.
- Awareness of the nature of ILO programme and activities.
- Good knowledge of PC software (including word processor, spreadsheet and presentation software) such as Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.