Deadline: 3 December 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Assistant in New Delhi, India .The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Project Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Assist in monitoring the project activities, developing plans and priorities, and preparing progress reports and other relevant information of the project including information of beneficiaries and implementing partners.
- Provide programming and administrative support to activities undertaken by the implementing partners and prepare briefs, periodical reports and statistical data on status of project activities, to contribute to the preparation of technical and progress reports.
- Draft correspondence, memoranda and reports on administrative matters in accordance with standard office procedures.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks, including logistical support to the project personnel, travel arrangements, visas, hotel reservation, etc.
- Provide logistics arrangements for conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings. Support in preparation of meeting documents, reports etc.
- Process contracts for financial clearance and payment.
- Ensure the correctness and appropriateness of types of contracts used with each activity, and ensure all necessary supporting documents are attached.
- Assist the NPC in the programming and preparation of budget estimates and expenditure forecasts by analysing and monitoring the situation of resources as compared to planned activities.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education.
- 5 year’s progressively responsible administrative work, and some training in an administrative field.
- Proven experience of supporting implementation of technical cooperation projects and working effectively with government bodies in charge of policy making and with development partners would be an asset.
- Experience of working on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) modules such as procurement, travel, etc.
- Excellent knowledge English and good knowledge of Hindi.
- Knowledge of any Indian regional language, braille, sign language, etc. would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.