Deadline: 25 August 2017
USAID is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Management Specialist in New Delhi, India.
USAID partner to end extreme poverty and promote resilient, democratic societies while advancing our security and prosperity.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Provide analyses, expert advice, updates on developments, and recommendations to senior Mission management and staff regarding the formulation of Mission strategy for assistance in HIV/AIDS prevention and on the management and implementation of related activities in the Mission’s portfolio; identifies short- and long-range achievable, sustainable strategies and participate, as required, in the development of Mission strategic plans, monitoring strategies, results analyses, resource requests, and other strategic planning and reporting documentation.
- Lead coordination efforts between USAID’s HIV/AIDS prevention interventions and implementing partners and other USG health, HIV/AIDS, TB, and health systems strengthening partners, as well as with concerned parties within Indian and development partner institutions, to mainstream prevention efforts; represents USAID and proactively participate in coordination of activities and issues with GOI, the private sector, other donor agencies, appropriate local public-sector and nongovernmental entities, the Global Fund, and others; represents USAID with multilateral donor coordination organizations and in defining the donor technical, policy, and program agenda with the GOI.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree or equivalent in public health, business administration, management or a related area (such as health promotion, social sciences, international health, or development) is required.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible (increasing responsibility for human, financial, or material resources) professional-level experience in program development, implementation and management for HIV Prevention, including experience with coordination with national and international organizations, is required.
- Fluency in English and Hindi (speaking, reading and writing) is required.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications to the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit USAID.