Deadline: 10 August 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Management Support – Associate in New Delhi, India.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Management Support – Associate will perform the following functions:
- Project Monitoring and Reporting
- Maintain records of project files and other supporting documents on the shared drive as per the organization guideline for record keeping.
- Enter data in one UNOPS Project (UNOPS risk, lessons and issues management tool).
- Financial and procurement management
- Maintain all supporting project financial documents for audit and review processes, ensure accurate data entry into UNOPS ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
- Monitor project budget and financial expenditure and all administrative procedures in line with the work- plan.
- Operational and Logistic Support
- Review input of financial information, expenditures etc. in one UNOPS.
- Support development and maintenance of one UNOPS based management information systems to ensure real time tracking and asset management under the project activities.
- Knowledge Management and Innovation
- Support the compilation of lessons learned as per defined reporting format.
- Contribute to the dissemination and sharing of best practices and lessons learned for planning and knowledge building.
Applicants must have:
- High school Diploma Certificate with 6 year’s experience and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Procurement, Management, International Relations, commerce, economics or other relevant subjects with 2 year’s relevant professional experience disciplines may be accepted.
- Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines will be an asset but it is not a requirement.
- Certification on PRINCE2® Foundation is an asset.
- Minimum 6 year’s relevant work experience in the field of project management support with focus on monitoring, recording, reporting, and coordination in a national or international organization is required.
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of UN rules and procedures in Project Management, Procurement, Finance, HR Management and administrative rules and regulations will be an advantage.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work independently without supervision is an asset.
- Full working knowledge of English and Hindi is required.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.