Deadline: 14 August 2017
USAID is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Regional Certifying Officer in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 1 year.
USAID partner to end extreme poverty and promote resilient, democratic societies while advancing our security and prosperity.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Regional Certifying Officer will perform the following functions-
- Review and certification for payment of the full range of program and operating expenses funded vouchers in accordance with USG and USAID policies and procedures.
- Concurrently, the incumbent will approve and certify payments using USAID’s financial management system (Phoenix).
- Share the full responsibility and supervisory oversight and direction of the RFMO Payment Division operations as well as monitoring of the payment related accounting and tracking systems including advances and collections.
- Provide technical training to the RFMO and client mission staff on procedures and regulations related to USAID payments administration.
- Perform special studies and analysis on various management activities and serves on teams working on administrative tasks.
- These assignments will generally focus on evaluating existing internal policies and procedures.
- This includes formulating recommendations to improve and document financial policies and procedures, and reviewing internal controls.
- Assignment are also expected to include providing support on Washington reporting, and analysis and reconciliation of accounting data
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in at least 1 of the following: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Management, Economics, Law or related area.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience is required.
- Level IV English ability (fluency) is required.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications to the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit USAID.