Deadline: 30 November 2021
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Team Assistant in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Team Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Office support
- Screen and distribute incoming correspondence, attaching background information or related file and forwarding to staff concerned, highlighting issues requiring attention draft replies to general and administrative matters type technical reports and documents, tabular materials, etc., ensuring conformity with WHO standards assist in preparing presentations follow-up on deadlines to ensure timely response.
- Programme support
- Prepare contracts for consultants, Agreement for Performance of Work (APW), Technical Services Agreement (TSA) and General External Services requests (GES), record receipt of deliverables and initiate and monitor payments as needed.
- Meetings/Duty travel
- Support the organization of meetings, workshops, seminars, etc, including typing of lists of participants, preparation of travel requests, letters of invitation, files, presentations and slides, reservation of meeting rooms and hotel accommodation.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school.
- Secretarial training training in computer applications.
- At least 3 year’s experience in secretarial/clerical/administrative work.
- Experience in an international organization would be an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of modern office procedures and practices.
- Expert knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.