Deadline: 31 August 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party in Indonesia.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Chief of Party will perform the following functions-
- Strengthen WASH and WRM sector governance and financing.
- Increase access to poor-inclusive, climate-resilient safely managed drinking water and sanitation services.
- Improve WRM to support climate-resilient drinking water services.
- Increase adoption of behaviors and improved women’s participation and leadership that contribute to improvements to WASH and WRM outcomes.
Applicant must have:
- Master’s Degree or higher in engineering, public health, business, behavioral science, natural resource management, or other related fields.
- At least 15 year’s demonstrated technical expertise in WASH, with substantial developing country context.
- At least 7 year’s demonstrated experience in a management position in international WASH or other relevant development program context.
- At least 5 year’s experience in Indonesia.
- Demonstrate ability to manage a project of this magnitude and complexity.
- Demonstrate ability to work with a wide range of government, the private sector, civil society counterparts, multilateral development banks, the donor community, other United States Government agencies, and United Nation partners.
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Indonesian.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.