Deadline: 29 July 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communication Officer in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Communication Officer will perform the following functions:
- Implement communication plan to showcase project result with high visibility for campaign and advocacy at local and national level
- Develop and implement communication plan of SAFE Seas for advocacy, selling program, and scale-up best practices.
- Produce good quality education and communication materials and dissemination off line as well as on line
- Ensure all hard/soft copy of designs of IEC/BCC materials, photos, audio-visuals are available for the needs of project report as well as for campaign
- Ensure all communication materials published by YPII and implementing partner follow Plan International Communication protocol.
- Manage and coordinate publication in social media, mass media, and other platform media at local to national level.
- Organize initiatives media visit to program/project site and maintaining media visit guideline.
- Safeguarding Children and Young People (Safeguarding) and Gender Equality and Inclusion (GESI)
- Ensure that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion are fully embedded in all communication materials, and as principles applied in day-to-day work.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism or Public Relations from a recognized University.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in working in the same or similar position.
- Experience in designing and producing information, education and communication materials for community awareness as well as for public campaign.
- Demonstrate knowledge and familiar with public and media campaign.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills on information, education and communication materials development and production.
- Ability to function efficiently and effectively with little day-to-day supervision.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.