Deadline: 28 April 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Data Assistant in Jayapura, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Data Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Collaborate with technical coordinator and other field technical officers to assist in improving high quality data at Provincial Health Office (PHO)/ District Health Office (DHO) level and provide him/her with good analyzed reports.
- Collect and data cleaning of VDP Surveillance reports from all districts of Papua and West Papua Province.
- Maintain AFP cases line list and weekly analysis of AFP indicators.
- Maintain VPD cases line list and routine analysis of its indicators.
- Routine immunization, supplementary immunization data report coverage and VPD surveillance report from all districts and other health units.
- Collaborate with PHO, DHO and private sectors for periodic data compilation and validation.
- Support Ministry of Health – EPI/Surveillance unit, WHO Team, PHO and other related parties to prepare VPD surveillance related documents as needed.
- Collect, compile and analyze COVID-19 data, and maintain COVID-19 database to support Incident Management System (IMS) team.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Public health -related subject from a recognized University.
- Training on data management.
- At least3 year’s professional work experience in the data entry and analysis.
- 5 year’s relevant experience in the field of public health at national or provincial level.
- Experience working in the UN or other international development organization.
- Candidates from Papua are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Work is performed in normal working environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Expert knowledge of written and spoken English and native language skills in Bahasa Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.