Deadline: 31 August 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Deputy Chief of Party in Indonesia.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Deputy Chief of Party will perform the following functions-
- Strengthen WASH and WRM sector governance and financing.
- Increase access to poor-inclusive, climate-resilient safely managed drinking water and sanitation services.
- Improve WRM to support climate-resilient drinking water services.
- Increase adoption of behaviors and improved women’s participation and leadership that contribute to improvements to WASH and WRM outcomes.
Applicant must have:
- Minimum of 7 year’s relevant project management and program coordination experience and/or a Master’s Degree in international development or a related field.
- Experience in Indonesia highly preferred.
- Demonstrate experience in grants under contract, finance, procurement, and human resources and experience overseeing these areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience facilitating communications and coordinating with a wide range of stakeholders and partners.
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in English and strong written and oral communications skills required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.