Deadline: 7 October 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Digital Communication Officer (Campaigns & User Experience) in Jakarta, Indonesia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Digital Communication Officer (Campaigns & User Experience) will perform the following functions:
- Map digital channel strategy and activities across supporter journey
- Define appropriate channel mix, budgets, themes, creative tests and measurement framework for each Individual supporter journey ‘phase’ (e.g., unaware of UNICEF, new social media follower, advocate, donor).
- Prepare planning docs, agency briefs, and other supporting material to drive campaign implementation.
- Manage and track digital campaign schedule and provide high-level timeline of all campaigns and priorities.
- Structure, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Establish and systematically implement test-&-optimize structure for digital campaigns.
- Maximize performance by using multi-pronged approach to testing campaign propositions against multiple audience profiles.
- Set up multiple A/B-test cells to simultaneously assess impact of different factors (creative, segments, timing, frequency, channel interactions, etc) on desired KPIs.
- Work with digital team members to elicit user insights and define optimization concepts for iterative improvements.
- Optimize supporter experience (website + social media)
- Test and optimize website and social media user experience based on user testing.
- Combine creativity and discipline to improving website structure, navigation and content.
- Conceptualize, scope and deliver interactive experiences on UNICEF.org/Indonesia that go beyond presenting multimedia content (e.g., data visualizations, gamifications).
- Adopt audience-centric perspective to journey-mapping.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in communication, digital marketing or related field required.
- 1 year practical professional work experience in digital marketing required.
- Experience in A/B-testing, digital user experience, email marketing, SEM/SEO, digital ad tech (e.g, retargeting) strongly desired.
- Experience with digital marketing metrics strongly desired.
- Experience of Digital agency, nonprofit communications/fundraising is desirable.
- Additional year’s of experience in digital communication, social media, website design or development, and digital advertising are asset.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.