Deadline: 23 September 2021
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Investment Analyst in Jakarta, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 2 years.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Investment Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements.
- Conduct industry and market research and assist in IFC’s business development efforts.
- Review company information and prepare reports on periodic financial statements, project progress reports, and other information submitted by clients.
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes.
- Establish and maintain quality client relationships to ensure responsive client service and to enhance new business opportunities.
- Participate in investments negotiations.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related specialty, with 2-3 year’s work experience in a financial institution or fund manager, particularly in infrastructure or utility projects.
- Experience (2+ year’s) with a proven track record in corporate or project financing, investment banking, commercial banking, private equity, equity research.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and sound business judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian and English a must.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit IFC.