Deadline: 3 February 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Planning Specialist in Jakarta, Indonesia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Planning Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Programme Planning and Design
- Support the Country Office and national partners in developing and implementing an equity-focused and results-based and measurable Country Programme and workplans that provide the basis for implementation, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Grant Management
- Support grant management processes including the issuance, allocation, utilization, conformity with donor conditions, amendments and adjustments, and reporting.
- Ensure reports are available to monitor and manage optimal use of resources appropriately.
- Programme Results Monitoring
- Oversee timely and quality progress monitoring and reporting on country programme results.
- Compliance with HACT policies and procedures
- Ensures compliance with the respective operational policies and procedures of the Harmonized Approach to Cash Transfer (HACT).
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in social sciences, international relations, government, public administration, public policy, social policy, social development, community development, or other relevant disciplines, with specialized training in conflict resolution.
- University Degree in combination with 7 year’s of experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- 5 year’s of relevant professional work experience.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Nationality of Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.