Deadline: 14 June 2016
Save the Children is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Quality Director in Jakarta, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Quality Director will responsible for overseeing and ensuring strategic development of high quality, evidence based, innovative full spectrum programs that deliver immediate and lasting change for children and contribute to Save the Children’s global Breakthroughs.
Save the Children’s mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Quality Director will perform the following functions-
- Lead in developing high quality programs which are evidence based, and establish monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning mechanisms that support implementation at scale.
- Contributing to the development of strong partnerships.
- Ensuring continued development & management of a high performing programme development and quality team.
- Contribute to effective advocacy for children at the international and national level and collaborate with other departments to build advocacy capacity, systems and processes that support the theory of change.
- Contribute to ensuring strong governance, leadership and management of the organization.
- Contribute to ensuring active participation and role in the movement.
- Helping to build a strong brand for the organization by ensuring compliance with global brand procedures and awareness of brand in local market.
- Contribute to ensuring financial sustainability and growth orientation in the funding portfolio.
- Effectively support the successful pilot of the Prospect Member project in Indonesia.
Applicants must have-
- Masters Degree in relevant social science, human rights, development studies, NGO management or equivalent fields.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive senior management and/ or development experience in a corporate or an NGO environment, including experience directing and implementing programs for children.
- Experience in more than 1 of Save the Children’s priority sectors: education, child protection, child rights governance, health and nutrition, child poverty, emergencies.
- Experience working with high level government agencies and academics on issues related to children.
- Strong skills and proven experience in leading strategic planning.
- Strong skills and proven experience of new program development and design of donor proposals with corporate sector, foundations and institutional donors.
- Outstanding project design and project cycle management and coordination.
- Developing and managing monitoring, evaluation and learning systems.
- Fluency in both English and Bahasa, desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and covering letter as a single document, including their salary expectations in English through online process.
For more information, please visit Save the Children.