Deadline: 30 April 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme and Operations Assistant in Jayapura, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme and Operations Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Provide support to Managers and teams to ensure compliance with organizational, procedures, rules and regulations on administrative and financial matters.
- Oversee and monitor the information flow of the Unit/Team, screening, sorting, analyzing and identifying areas requiring action by the team lead/team members.
- Draft general or administrative correspondence on own initiative or based on instructions; finalize correspondence/reports for signature/clearance.
- Create and maintain filing systems, continuous review of filing system to ensure information is up to date and effectively and efficiently used.
- Prepare all necessary documentations, do quality administrative checks before approval, upload all relevant documents in the system.
- Coordinate compilation of technical documents to ensure they are logically compiled, formatted and assembled to facilitate the work of the Team/Unit.
- Ensure the implementation processes are followed and financial reports are completed at the end of each activity.
- Follow-up on and ensure that target dates and deadlines are met, and that correspondence and queries are responded to in a timely manner.
Applicant must have
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in area of Administration, Management, Finance, Project Management or equivalent from a recognized University.
- At least 3-5 year’s solid experience in the field of general administration, project management, event management, travel or related.
- Working experience in International organization or private company.
- Candidate from Papua are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Work is performed in normal working environment.
- Extensive computer skills including the specialized software, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, excellent organizational and inter-personal skills and work unsupervised.
- Expert knowledge of written and spoken English and native language skills in Bahasa Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.