Deadline: 24 May 2016
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Programme Assistant will support the respective section through providing a variety of information gathering, monitoring, technical and administrative services of moderate scope and difficulty, in support of programme activities, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF rules and regulations.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Resource management:
- Section financial and material resources are monitored and necessary advice and guidance on timely utilization is provided to programme officers and Chief of Section.
- General administration:
- Appropriate follow-up action is taken in response to external and internal requests for information and assistance.
- Technical administration of specific section activities:
- Administrative support including related to planning is provided to the management of the section.
- Information management:
- Information is collected mainly from records and reports and ad-hoc reports on programme and project activities are prepared.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- 6 years of progressively responsible clerical or administrative work, of which at least one year is closely related to support of programme activities.
- Fluency in English.
- Local language of the duty station required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.