Deadline: 14 January 2022
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager, PROMISE II IMPACT in Jakarta, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Project Manager, PROMISE II IMPACT will perform the following functions:
- Project management:
- Ensure effective coordination and planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project activities, in conformity with ILO policies and project strategies, and in accordance with ILO programming guidelines and country/action programs, and administrative and financial procedures, in consultation with the ILO’s social partners, responsible units, field office and other stakeholders.
- Technical duties
- Provide expert advice and implement capacity building of the project team and to the stakeholders of the project including relevant partner banks (BPRs and BPDs), regulators, government agencies, BPRs and BPDs’ networks, and other key institutions.
- Advocacy, networking and partnership
- Foster contacts and relations with governments, ministries, provincial government, financial sector’s regulators, financial sector’s accelerators, the employers’ and workers’ organizations, financial sector stakeholders, non-governmental organizations, target groups and donors, and promote opportunities for collaboration towards planning and implementation of programme activities.
- Knowledge management
- Prepare periodically and ad hoc reports on the status of program planning and implementation and establish coordination with concerned ILO departments and programs.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree with relevant experience in finance, banking, economics, management, social science or another related field with demonstrated expertise in the technical areas covered by the project.
- 7 year’s experience of which at least 3 year’s at the international level, including field experience in project management and implementation covering the technical areas of the project.
- Familiarity with ILO policies and procedures particularly of technical cooperation projects would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of English.
- Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.