Deadline: 27 June 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Reporting and Data Collection Assistant in Jakarta, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Reporting and Data Collection Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Provide assistance in development of all reporting result are in good quality and timely manner.
- Ensure MER framework of projects implementation (Plan and partners) as main reference in report development.
- Ensure all reports result are used SADD standard and have focus analysis on young girls, adolescent girls and young women.
- Provide support to develop report result for communities’ feedback as part of accountability.
- Provide support to develop high quality visual products such as infographics, maps, tables, graphs on response, which contains progress, basic principles, value of Plan International for internal and external use.
- Provide support to develop stories, best practices, lesson learned, most significant change of the project are available and published to the organisation’s existing platform (i.e. social media) in close coordination with all partnership members.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science, statistical and/or any related major.
- Graduate or 2 year’s experiences in project, communication or MER related task.
- Experience in MEL and communication teams and building team capacity to deliver high-quality results.
- Ability to maintain relationships and work effectively in cross-cultural situations with a wide range of people in both public and private sectors, including business, government, non-governmental organizations, universities, and local communities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan and implement program activities creatively, as well as possess the ability to analyse data and utilize lessons learned for the continuous improvement of program implementation and to promote a culture of learning.
- Computer literate proficient in MS Office, MS Excel in particular and Internet navigation are required.
- Strong skill in report writing
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Humanitarian Programme Cycle.
- Proficiency in English in writing and the ability to cross translate between Bahasa Indonesia and English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.