Deadline: 28 March 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social & Behavior Change (SBC) Officer in Jayapura, Indonesia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social & Behavior Change (SBC) Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Implementation of SBC activities and support coordination for COVID19 preparedness and response, including the introduction of the new vaccine.
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management, and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in social science, psychology, behavior change, anthropology, education, communication, Public Health, or other related field.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required social development programme planning, communication for development, public advocacy or another related area.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience working with government agencies, local authorities, international organizations, NGOs and communities in the area of Community development and SBC is essential.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Nationality of Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.