Deadline: 21 July 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Digital Skills Trainer in Kakuma, Kenya.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Digital Skills Trainer will perform the following functions:
- Plan and implement instructional activities for the learners as per the training modules to facilitate active and meaningful learning experience.
- Prepare and maintain trainer professional records not limited to schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, record of content covered and other records.
- Maintain students’ attendance records and avail them to the supervisor as and when needed.
- Assess and evaluate learners continuously as per the training requirements and maintain their progress records.
- Provide training status report to team during scheduled progress meetings.
- Responsible for registering and updating learner’s details in the centralized database.
- Adapt and deliver the course syllabus on time and with quality.
- Participate in mobilization, recruitment and retention of the freelancing learners.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Diploma/ Higher Diploma or graduate in ICT or computer studies.
- Certificate in teaching methodology in Technical Education.
- 2 year’s previous experience in teaching youth in a school/college / Vocational training institution setting.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English.
- Nationality of Kenya.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.