Deadline: 27 June 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer in New York, United States.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Officer will perform the following functions:
- Work with trainers and vendors to ensure that virtual learning content (including digital content) is engaging, utilizing a range of methodologies including the development of videos, presentations and graphics with UNICEF-specific content and branding to enhance understanding and impact.
- Ensure that user-friendly, appealing and informative digital/virtual collaboration spaces are in place for learning participants.
- Develop products (including digital) to strengthen on-the-job learning and learning transfer, including infographics, videos and digital workbooks.
- Provide guidance on and contribute to the development of digital and bite-sized learning products.
- Support the UNICEF Global Mentoring Initiative and act as a coordinator for a select number of corporate mentoring streams.
Applicants must have:
- First University degree in Communications, Graphic Design, Digital Media, Digital Learning or equivalent/relevant professional experience combined with a university degree in a related field.
- Advanced university degree will be an asset.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in graphic design, videography and communications is required
- Experience in developing digital, virtual and online learning programmes and content
- Professional experience and expertise in graphic and multimedia design
- Professional experience and expertise in producing, shooting, scripting, editing and packaging video content
- Professional experience in digital communications and marketing including developing, implementing and monitoring digital communications strategies and campaigns
- Knowledge of and practical experience with social media
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with the Microsoft Office suite. Experience in working with learning platforms would be considered an advantage.
- Proven experience with digital and online communications software, including Adobe Creative Cloud, SharePoint, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey and digital community platforms
- Proven ability to research, analyze, evaluate and synthesize information
- Experience with UNICEF communications, branding and multimedia
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interest in human resources and experience in staff capacity development
- Experience in an international development and/or a nonprofit organization
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.