Deadline: 26 May 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of ICLA Information Management Officer in Severodonetsk, Ukraine. The duration of this post is 8 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The ICLA Information Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Develop, implement, manage and administer databases and related procedures.
- Implement and maintain a filing system for ICLA-related documentation.
- Carry out periodic audits for inventory obtained and used in the ICLA project.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Investigate and facilitate introduction of new ideas, technology, methods and approaches in order to improve the quality of data management.
- Contribute to specific protection risks and needs analyses.
- Contribute to designing of protection response to identified risks and needs.
- Supervise and train ICLA team in relation to Database processing and utilization.
- General follow up of the NRC routines in relation to ICLA project documentation.
- Ensure project-specific databases (multiple) that meet donor and NRC programme requirements are developed and fully operational during the life of project.
- Contribute to donor, internal, and other types of reports; strategy documents, preparing and providing of dashboards, statistical charts, tables, and other visualization methods as required.
- Extract and analyze information from primary and secondary sources with further processing and representation.
- Submit regular activity reports to ICLA Programme Development Manager.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by ICLA Programme Development Manager.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365’s Cloud suite is an advantage.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Skills in solving problems.
- Responsibility, independence, attentiveness, ability to handle stress, diligence.
- Displaying self-motivation and initiative.
- Solid background in usage of Microsoft Office software package (MS Excel advanced).
- Strong experience with VBA developments.
- Background with CRM systems is required (Salesforce CRM is a big advantage).
- Knowledge of different data collection methodologies, including mobile data collection.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Background with relational databases and web development is an advantage.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization solutions such as PowerBI is an advantage.
- Knowledge of GIS, GIS programs and geolocation software (e.g. QGIS) and practices is an advantage.
- Nationality of Ukraine.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.