Deadline: 19 October 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Information Management (IM) Team Leader in Erbil, Iraq.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative and Logistics Associate will perform the following functions-
- Overall responsibility for the design, implementation and maintenance of the UNMAS Iraq internal information management system, that is linked with IMSMA external system and any other database security & administration systems in use.
- Ensure the internal information management system continuously facilitates the ability to create tasks, task dossiers and the tasking of grantees and contractors.
- Provide overall quality assurance and quality control for UNMAS operations data from field contractors and in IMSMA.
- Ensure information outputs from IMSMA are accurate and reflective of the overall programme performance from the field.
- Ensure the internal information management system continuously facilitates recording of all relevant data related to survey, clearance and risk education activities and the Quality Management of these.
- Ensure that UNMAS Iraq management, operational management and programme officers are provided with updated and disseminated operational information as required.
- Liaison with relevant partners and stakeholders including national and regional mine action authorities, NGO’s, commercial contractors, the mine action sub-cluster, UN agencies and local authorities on the level of Governorate and municipality.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics or any other related field with 5 years relevant experience.
- First level University Degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Information Technology, Statistics or any other related field with 7 years relevant experience.
- Relevant experience is defined as experience in Information Management, Computer Science, Statistics or any other relevant field.
- Experience in MS Office (MS Office including MS. Access, MS. Excel and newer versions) is required
- Experience working in the Middle East is required.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing) is required.
- Fluency in Arabic (speaking, reading, writing) is required.
- Knowledge of another UN official language is desired.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.