Deadline: 13 August 2022
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of IT Enterprise Architect in Washington, D.C, United States. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The IT Enterprise Architect will perform the following functions:
- Provide technical expertise; plan and lead the development of technology platform strategies, roadmaps, SOPs, and future state architectures aligned to business objectives and IT goals; define and document the Organization’s overall Enterprise Architecture strategy and create enterprise architecture designs and blueprints for IT platforms, solutions, data and security architecture for various business domains;
- Lead efforts to develop and maintain the architectural assets for PAHO IT platforms framework and ensure they meet functional and technical requirements;
- Collaborate and work closely with information security teams to ensure platforms architecture follows information security standards and policies;
- Engage with Outsourced Service Providers (OSPs) and other providers to evaluate IT products acquisition and implementation paths in alignment with the Organization’s enterprise architecture framework;
- Collaborate with ITS teams on enterprise, domain, data, solution, security and integration architecture to produce optimal designs for corporate platforms and solutions;
- Lead the integration design of IT platforms and data management artefacts in collaboration with integration and product specialists to achieve optimal execution;
- Evaluate all projects proposed through IT Governance mechanisms and provide comprehensive analysis and advice as to their alignment to PAHO’s enterprise architecture, data governance standards, and information security principles;
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related to the functions of the post, and a master’s degree in computer sciences, information management, information technology or a related field from a recognized university.
- Certification in Enterprise Architecture would be an asset.
- 9 year’s of combined national and international professional experience in information technology, in areas such as Systems Analysis, Software Engineering, Business Solutions, or similar.
- Minimum 5 year’s of experience as Systems Integrator or Enterprise/Solutions/ Data Architect would be an asset.
- Very good knowledge of English, with a working knowledge of Spanish or French or Portuguese.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.