Deadline: 4 March 2019
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Support Assistant – Information Systems in Jakarta, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Support Assistant – Information Systems will perform the following functions-
- Collect and provide specification on system requirements related to network and infrastructure.
- Provide support in installation, configuration, testing, monitoring and problem responses to network and infrastructure.
- Provide support in BRG information system implementation.
- Create technical report documentation on network and infrastructure.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Applicants must have-
- Secondary education or high school diploma with specialization in Information Technology, Information System or a related field is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Information System Management, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in the field network and infrastructure of information system in combination with a high school diploma.
- Experience in the field of database management, networking, operating system, computer science and engineering, infrastructure is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in the team.
- Intermediate level in English and fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.