Deadline: 29 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Chief Child Protection in Bamako, Mali.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Chief Child Protection will perform the following functions:
- Managerial leadership.
- Programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and quality control of results.
- Advisory services and technical support.
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, or another relevant social science field.
- Minimum 8 year’s professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection related areas, at the international level, is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in programme development in child protection related areas in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.