Deadline: 12 February 2023
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Officer in Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required: international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, or another social science field.
- Minimum 2 year’s of professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection related areas.
- Relevant experience in programme development in child protection related areas in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Nationality of Viet Nam.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.