Deadline: 28 February 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Emergency Child Protection Officer in Managua, Nicaragua.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Emergency Child Protection Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required: international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, or another relevant social science field.
- Specialization in Children´s Rights, prevention of violence and sexual abuse of children and/or gender-based violence is an asset.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection related areas, is required.
- Experience in both developing country and humanitarian context is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
- Nationality of Nicaragua.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.