Deadline: 12 July 2020
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Grants Management Assistant in Torino, Italy. The duration of this post is 6 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Grants Management Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of internal and external reporting (including monthly, mid-term and final reports), ensuring high-quality, well-written and timely reports meeting donor and DRC requirements, with support from the Programme Coordinator.
- Assist in organizing Grants kick-off meetings.
- Ensure quality information management related to grants by overseeing the regular update of programme/grants documents); ensure hard copies are stored appropriately according to DRC documentation policy.
- Assist the Programme Coordinator in proposal development tasks, through collecting and compiling necessary inputs from program staff, technical advisors, HQ/RO and partners (if relevant) in line with the proposal development plan.
- Maintain up-to-date donor tracking tools to identify potential new donors and strategies which line up with DRC’s strategic priorities.
- Develop tools to track progresses of project implementation when needed.
- Carry out any other relevant duties as requested.
- Correctly use DRC Dynamics functionalities in area of concern.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Diploma in international relations, development or relevant field or equivalent professional qualification.
- Familiarity with EU and Italian donors with special attention to reporting requirements.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Fluency in Italian.
- At least one- year experience working in an NGO is considered a strong advantage.
- Excellent proposal development and writing skills in both English and Italian.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.