Deadline: 13 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships Officer in Niamey, Niger.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Partnerships Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support Partnership Development:
- Contribute to monitoring the financing levels and resource needs of the country programme against targets through updating the donor proposal and pledges database and the resource mobilization tracker.
- Review concept notes and project proposals for public and private sector donors to ensure that they meet the partner’s expectations as well as UNICEF quality standards, including the result-based approach, and are submitted on time.
- Monitor the Niger donor/project landscape to support the Country Office’s fundraising and leveraging efforts.
- Support Partnerships Management:
- Contribute to strengthening institutional memory related to partnerships and timely follow-up to donor interactions by updating the donor interaction database and monitoring the status of action points.
- Support the monitoring of sensitive grants.
- Support the dissemination of donor recognition requirements to the communications section and programme section and facilitate the production of quality donor recognition products as needed.
Applicants must have:
- First University Degree is required in one of the following fields: international relations, political science, international development, communications, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: public affairs, programme management, resource mobilization, external relations, reporting, or other relevant area.
- Good command in English and fluency French are required.
- Strong logical skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.