Deadline: 13 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships Officer in Niamey, Niger.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Partnerships Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support Partnership Development:
- Contribute to monitoring the financing levels and resource needs of the country programme against targets through updating the donor proposal and pledges database and the resource mobilization tracker.
- Review concept notes and project proposals for public and private sector donors to ensure that they meet the partner’s expectations as well as UNICEF quality standards, including the result-based approach, and are submitted on time.
- Monitor the Niger donor/project landscape to support the Country Office’s fundraising and leveraging efforts.
- Support Partnerships Management:
- Contribute to strengthening institutional memory related to partnerships and timely follow-up to donor interactions by updating the donor interaction database and monitoring the status of action points.
- Support the monitoring of sensitive grants.
- Support the dissemination of donor recognition requirements to the communications section and programme section and facilitate the production of quality donor recognition products as needed.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- First University Degree is required in one of the following fields: international relations, political science, international development, communications, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: public affairs, programme management, resource mobilization, external relations, reporting, or other relevant area.
- Good command in English and fluency French are required.
- Strong logical skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and French.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.