Deadline: 10 July 2020
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships Officer in Dakar, Senegal. The duration of this post is 11 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Partnerships Officer will perform the following functions:
- Share corporate partnership strategies, normative guidance and standards with the Country Offices and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Support the development of partnerships strategies by the Country Offices by providing both strategic and technical advice.
- Proactively support Country Offices in their partner engagement and fundraising efforts by supporting their partnership landscape analysis and sharing good practices.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to the Country Offices throughout the process of fundraising and fund management, including advocacy, preparation of proposals and agreements, grant negotiation and contribution management as well as reporting, taking into account corporate norms, processes, legal agreements and external regulations.
- Ensure quality control of content by engaging with relevant functional units and HQ.
- Ensure the proper sharing of necessary knowledge and skills among the Partnerships Officers in the region, by organizing webinars, facilitating knowledge sharing, and supporting organization of regional workshops.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in Political Science, International affairs, / Humanitarian / Development studies, Marketing, Public relations or any other relevant areas, or First University Degree with additional years of related work experience.
- At least 3 year’s of relevant professional experiences in partnerships management in the humanitarian or development operations.
- External partnership / relationship management.
- Resource mobilisation including preparation of proposals and reports.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Information management, Analytics & Reporting.
- Experience with / knowledge of WFP operation is an asset.
- Fluency in English (mandatory) and French (strongly preferred).
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.