Deadline: 14 May 2023
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships Specialist in Amman, Jordan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Partnerships Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Implement the work plan for assigned area, in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of results, in accordance with UNICEF’s partnerships and Resource Mobilization strategy.
- Seeks and promotes new partnerships and resource mobilization, working with UNICEF colleagues to identify partnership and resource mobilization needs and broker resource mobilization agreements to meet those needs.
- Receives and screens inquiries from potential collaborators and facilitates communication with appropriate UNICEF staff. Scans and scouts external environment within designated partnership area for opportunities and risks and shares information in a timely fashion with relevant UNICEF staff.
- Provides strategic, logistical and programmatic support to senior management and other UNICEF staff in corporate engagement and interaction with assigned partners.
- Develops and maintains deep knowledge and familiarity with current and prospective partners and relevant stakeholders, contributing to a database of key contacts and to UNICEF’s base of knowledge on partnership and resource mobilization.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university degree is required in one of the following fields: international relations, political science, communications, international development, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: philanthropy, private sector partnerships (ESG) and fundraising, public affairs, programme management, resource mobilization, external relations, or other relevant area.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of Arabic and/or French is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.