Deadline: 17 December 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Principal Results Management Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
Principal Results Management Specialist will be responsible to oversee and provide support for the implementation of the Managing for Development Results (MfDR) approach within ADB and externally; support SPD’s quality review role; manage research on results issues and produces learning documents; and, work within a framework of broad policies, principles and goals, applying a high degree of autonomy in selection of work methods.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Principal Results Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Support Corporate Results Management
- Lead work on formulating measurement of ADB’s development effectiveness, including development and refinement of indicators for the Corporate Results Framework.
- Lead teams of staff and consultants to collect data, analyze, and report on areas of ADB’s performance in the Development Effectiveness Review Report.
- Support the formulation and improvement of results management tools, including country partnership strategy results frameworks, operational priority, sector, and thematic results frameworks, project design and monitoring frameworks, and results-based work plans.
- Communicate within ADB and its stakeholders to deepen the awareness of ADB’s approach on MfDR, including participating in MfDR training programs for ADB staff and DMC officials.
- Quality Review (QR)
- Undertake quality review (QR) of selected Project Concept Papers and Report and Recommendation of the President.
- Take lead responsibility for the QR of specific sectors, regions, or modalities.
- Work with processing teams as necessary to discuss and promote quality suggestions.
- Research on Operational Issues
- Undertake research on operational issues of concern to ADB, linked to ADB’s performance.
- Manage team of staff and consultants to collect data, develop findings, produce recommendations, develop knowledge products.
- Carrie out dissemination with Operations Departments and other stakeholders.
- Staff Supervision
- Create and leads multidisciplinary teams and ensure the overall quality of work.
- Supervises the performance of teams and individuals providing clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on performance.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team and individuals and ensure their on-going learning and development.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Master’s Degree in International Development, Public or Business Administration, Economics, or related fields; university degree in related fields combined with specialized experience in similar organization/s may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- At least 12 years of combined professional experience in international development across multiple sectors, preferably including experience in a country office.
- Proven experience in results management in a multilateral development bank context.
- Hands-on experience with project processing and administration, preferably in a multilateral development bank context.
- Experience managing research projects in an operational and/or academic context.
- Ability perform effectively as a team leader, exercising supervision, coordination, and planning responsibilities over multi-disciplinary team/unit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ADB.