Deadline: 24 August 2018
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Beirut, Lebanon.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide specialized project management support to specific and defined programmes to ensure that the various activities are performed within the established targets following WFP’s policies and procedures.
- Enhance the process monitoring systems, while exploring concrete tracking methods for decentralized levels (field).
- Ensure that required samples for the Monitoring Assistants’ plan are met and in compliance with agreed coverage for process monitoring, while incorporating gender and protection perspectives in all areas of work.
- Communicate and train Monitoring Assistants on appropriate methods, frequencies and implementation.
- Provide technical support and assist in the development and implementation of various activities and processes within the specific area of work supporting alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
Applicants must have-
- Secondary School Education.
- A Bachelor degree in International Affairs, Statistics, Economics, Nutrition, Public Health, or other field relevant to international development assistance is a plus.
- At least 4 years of progressively responsible experience, including at least 2 years in the field of monitoring and evaluations, statistics, economics, programme and policy, humanitarian assistance or any related field.
- Ability to maintain accurate and precise records, well organized.
- Experience utilizing computers including Microsoft Office specifically Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic languages.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.