Deadline: 15 April 2020
Concern Worldwide is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Coordinator in Kouango, Central African Republic. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Programme Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Program Coordination:
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities according to the action defined in the approved project narrative.
- Ensure the preparation of detailed implementation work plans and provide the necessary guidance and support to the team to achieve timely and quality implementation of activities.
- Ensure that all programme targets are reached in accordance with agreed programme objectives, in line with the overall programme approach and ensure integration with other programme activities.
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Ensure that Programme Managers manage the programme in line with the logframe and M&E plan; and ensure teams are accountable and understand processes.
- Ensure team is aware and understand M&E requirements and methodologies and understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure that the information regarding the programme activities and beneficiaries is captured, stored and analysed, timely and with quality, according to the established M&E Plan.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Relevant university degree (International Development, Humanitarian Action, etc.).
- At least 5 year’s working in development or emergency settings for an international NGO with 3 year’s of programme coordination experience.
- Strong coordination, staff management, capacity building, and supervision skills.
- Familiarity with complex and insecure emergency contexts.
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation techniques and a good grasp of project cycle management.
- Experience working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders including local authorities, partners, and other I/NGOs.
- Thorough understanding of budgetary, HR and procurement processes.
- Excellent communication skills in French both written and verbal.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Concern Worldwide.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.