Deadline: 15 April 2020
Concern Worldwide is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Coordinator in Kouango, Central African Republic. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Program Coordination:
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities according to the action defined in the approved project narrative.
- Ensure the preparation of detailed implementation work plans and provide the necessary guidance and support to the team to achieve timely and quality implementation of activities.
- Ensure that all programme targets are reached in accordance with agreed programme objectives, in line with the overall programme approach and ensure integration with other programme activities.
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Ensure that Programme Managers manage the programme in line with the logframe and M&E plan; and ensure teams are accountable and understand processes.
- Ensure team is aware and understand M&E requirements and methodologies and understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure that the information regarding the programme activities and beneficiaries is captured, stored and analysed, timely and with quality, according to the established M&E Plan.
Applicants must have-
- Relevant university degree (International Development, Humanitarian Action, etc.).
- At least 5 year’s working in development or emergency settings for an international NGO with 3 year’s of programme coordination experience.
- Strong coordination, staff management, capacity building, and supervision skills.
- Familiarity with complex and insecure emergency contexts.
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation techniques and a good grasp of project cycle management.
- Experience working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders including local authorities, partners, and other I/NGOs.
- Thorough understanding of budgetary, HR and procurement processes.
- Excellent communication skills in French both written and verbal.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Concern Worldwide.