Deadline: 1 August 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Manager in Banjul, Gambia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Manager will perform the following functions-
- Support to programs/projects development and planning.
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to program implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have –
- University degree in international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, education or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection and/other related areas at the international level some of which preferably were served in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in child protection, education or social protection and related areas, program/project development and management in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage, and Child Protection background strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.