Deadline: 29 November 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Specialist (Private Sector) in Panama City, Panama.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Specialist (Private Sector) will perform the following functions-
- Provide technical assistance to relevant industries and partners about the implementation of Child Rights and Business Principles.
- Particular focus will be put in supporting the CSR programs related to Early Childhood Development in the workplace.
- Document and disseminate good practices implemented by companies related with the implementation of the Child Rights and Business Principles.
- Support industry-wide and multi-stakeholder initiatives on child rights; identifying key areas of joint policy and advocacy action. For example, facilitate and provide support to multi-sectorial platforms in which business, government and civil society can work together to implement and promote programs on Early Childhood Development in the workplace.
- Organize workshops/seminars with industry groupings and associations (national and international), investors, and government to disseminate findings of research, guidance and good practices related to Child Rights and Business Principles.
- Establish baseline, and key performance indicators for activities and measure results of collaborative action.
Applicants must have –
- An advanced University degree in corporate social responsibility, international development, public affairs, international relations, political science or other related field.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible professional experience in external relations, liaison and any resource-mobilization related activities, preferably with private sector, in an international organization is required.
- Knowledge of development cooperation required.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.