Deadline: 31 December, 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Associate, Pricing in Washington, DC, United States.
Senior Associate will be responsible for supporting the development of effective financial proposals for a range of international clients.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Associate will perform the following functions-
- Support the team in developing proposals for all major international development clients.
- Ensure quality assurance of commercial proposal (inclusive of cost/price models and applications, and commercial tenders) development in the US.
- Support the development of forecasts for new business.
- Gather, research, analyze and document all cost assumptions for cost proposal budgets and certify cost data.
- Conduct desk research and analysis on US Government and other donor regulation policies including (but not limited to) Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Agency for International Development Acquisition Regulation (AIDAR), and U.S. Department of State Standardized Regulations.
- Develop commercial proposal outlines and alignment with input/resource needs.
- Manage subrecipients/subcontractors as a part of the cost proposal process and perform activities including providing budget assumptions and guidance, taking the lead in negotiating budgets, developing required budget templates, and ensuring final submissions conform to donor requirements.
- Conduct Value for Money analyses and create cost effectiveness narratives.
- Ensure compliance with government and client contracting regulations applicable to the development of commercial proposals.
- Ensure timely completion of compliant commercial proposals.
- Assist with Pricing Manager to assess solicitation requirements and ensure development of compliance checklists and set pricing strategy.
Applicants must have:
- Experience in cost estimating, financial risk assessment, and the development of performance-based payment plans preferred.
- Understanding of international development sector and/or government contract services.
- Advanced ability in developing project financial models, budgeting and forecasting tools.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office particularly advanced Excel, Sharepoint.
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Flexibility to assume a workload which frequently necessitates and adjustment of priorities.
- Ability to operate autonomously with minimal direction.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with staff across multiple disciplines.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.