Deadline: 19 January 2017
Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Resource Mobilization Specialist in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The Senior Resource Mobilization Specialist will involve collaboration with a multitude of external partners and sector departments and other entities in the IDB Group for resource mobilization.
IDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Resource Mobilization Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Contribute to the development of a multi-year, multi-pronged resource mobilization strategy in order to raise resources for the ISFD.
- Participate in the development of the annual work plan and budget preparation.
- Monitor the implementation of resource mobilization strategy, annual work plans and budget utilization related to resource mobilization.
- Ensure alignment of the advocacy strategy/campaign to support & complement the ISFD mission of poverty reduction.
- Develop platforms and forums for networking with donors and partners.
- Oversee research and analyses of the donors, partners, and keep current on areas of the poverty reduction.
- Design and implement promotional activities for resource mobilization through increasing capital.
- Collaborate with sector departments and IDB entities for resource mobilization initiatives in development, structuring and marketing fund products and investments.
- Mobilize funds through various channels including corporate social responsibility arm of the private sector within approved IDB guidelines.
- Identify innovative mechanisms and new trends in resource mobilization and fund raising and adapt them to IDB culture and environment.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced staff members.
- Share best practices in the fund raising and incorporate them in ISFD policies and procedures.
- Develop operational policies for resource mobilization.
Applicants must have-
- Degree in International Development, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and any other relevant discipline.
- 9 years of relevant experience with Masters Degree, 12 years with Bachelor or 7 years with Doctorate degree.
- Proven track record in public sector resource mobilization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent marketing and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of fundraising in member countries.
- Deep understanding of Zakat, Waqf and philanthropic fields.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IDB.