Deadline: 19 February 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Assistant in Kerman, Iran.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Education Assistant will implement quality education programming in collaboration with other core competencies under supervision of Education Coordinator in Kerman.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Assistant will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the Implementation of the delegated project portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the Education function.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with advocacy strategy.
- Conduction interview and assist in distribution and monitoring of Cash cards.
- Communicate with the respondent(s) in simple language information such as the purpose of the data collection and NRC announcements/updates (e.g., case updates, instructions, and etc.).
- Liaise with other NRC units, including accountability, to provide relevant reports and data requests.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, political science, sociology, statistics, or related fields.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in an education related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and native proficiency in Persian, written and spoken.
- Experience working with data entry tasks and databases tools (e.g., MS Access, SQL) is a plus.
- Updated Knowledge of the refugee context in Iran and Afghanistan.
- Knowledge and familiarity with project cycle management is an asset.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.